End of Tenancy Cleaning in London
Are you kind of worried about the condition of your rented property? If you are leaving your rented property soon, and the thought of a pending deduction is troubling you, then you are in the right place. At Ryan Carpet Cleaning, we offer an excellent end of tenancy cleaning service.
Our services are fully guaranteed and trusted by landlords, tenants and agents all around London. As a landlord, you can have your property in a perfectly clean condition, and you can easily collect your check-out deposit.
Our Customer Reviews
We were looking for reasonably priced carpet cleaning firm to work with us on our rental properties. We chose Ryan Carpet Cleaning because they had a great reputation. They did a very good job and I would recommend them.
I called on Ryan Carpet Cleaning to do carpet cleaning but also curtain cleaning for us as our rental period ended. They were very professional and excellent value for money. Highly Recommended.
On a recommendation we chose Ryan Carpet Cleaning to take on our office carpet cleaning and we’re very happy with their work. They did an excellent job and at a very good price.
Benefits Of End Of Tenancy Cleaning From Us
With our end of tenancy cleaning at Ryan carpet cleaning, we offer a 72-hour guarantee, which includes a re-clean if need be.
An excellent cleaning service offered at an extremely affordable rate.
Our team is fully-vetted and well trained in proper, deep, property cleaning.
Our customers receive a free oven treatment with the advanced dip tank method.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Checklists
We ensure that our cleaners follow a strict checklist which is in line with the requirements of most landlords and agents in London. This list covers all parts of the home and the cleaning routine taken ensures that everything is done properly.
- Clean doors and frames
- Clean all surfaces and ensure that they are all dust-free.
- Clean out the fireplace and surroundings.
- Dust all picture frames.
- Thorough mirror cleaning.
- Remove cobwebs hanging from ceilings or hidden places.
- Wipe off all switches and light fittings.
- Clean glass doors and frames and ensure that the inner panes are cleaned.
- Clean beds, sofas and dust out throw-pillows.
- Polish tables, drawers, wardrobes and shelves.
- Clean the curtain rails.
- Sweep and mop surfaces to remove any mark or stains.
For floor coverings (carpets and rugs):
- Remove obstructing light furniture and steam clean.
- Remove all dirt from cupboards and drawers, including cobwebs.
- Empty the waste bin.
- Ensure that the kitchen floors and surfaces are cleaned out properly.
- Ensure that the wall tiles are clean and dry.
- Clean the soap dispenser.
- Fridge and freezers: Remove all leftovers, clean out the dirt and stains, and wipe the fridge from inside-out.
- Toasters and Blenders: Clean the outer surface, remove the leftover food particles, and clean the extractors.
- Microwaves and ovens: Wipe all parts clean, and remove grease on grill pans and racks.
- Dishwashers and washing machine: Check filters for the dishwashers to ensure that there are no obstructing food particles, clean the inner and outer parts of the appliances, and sanitise soap dispensers for the washing machine.
For Kitchen sinks:
- Clean the drain areas and ensure there are no blockages.
- Polish the sink.
- Wash and mop the bathroom floors.
- Wash towels, clean rails, and soap dispensers.
- Polish fittings and taps.
For Shower cubicles, Bathtubs, and WC’s:
- Clean reachable pipes and plumbing.
- Remove growing lime-scale, hair and dirt around drainage.
- Clean the extractor fans.
- Wipe the mirror and glass surfaces.