If you have to hire a carpet cleaning company, then you have to get one worth hiring. There are a number of things to look out for in aprofessional carpet cleaning service. You must consider the quality of job they provide, their speed, efficiency and effectiveness. Getting inept cleaners can be very frustrating; you do not want to risk that.
1. Price Rating: In the carpet cleaning business, you can never be sure about pricing. Following mantras like ‘less is more’might not work here. A cheap company might not necessarily do the worst work, just like an expensive company might not do the best work. Usually, it is assumed that expensive companies have the best quality of materials and the mostskilled workers, hence their rates. The key is in moderation. Avoid companies that are overly, suspiciously cheap, and also avoid those that will consume your life savings at a go.
Nevertheless, an excellent professional cleaning service is always worth the cost. Most people do not mind the cost as long as they can see worthy results; a polished, crystal clean floor. Averagely, for a 2,000 square foot room to be cleaned, it costs about $370 - $470. Some companies charge per room, at the rate $50, while some expensive companies will charge about $80 per room.
2. Method of Cleaning: There are two main cleaning methods; dry carpet cleaning and steam cleaning. The price of your carpet cleaning service varies with your preferred method.
The dry cleaning method, which is also known as low moisture, uses chemicals and a little amount of water. If you need an emergency carpet cleaning, then this is the method to choose. This method is faster than the other, and when chosen, you would have your carpet cleaned, and dried out in no time.
The steam cleaning method is very popular. If you need a thoroughly done carpet cleaning, and you are in no hurry, then this is the method to choose. It involves the use of chemicals and very hot water to eliminate dirt from the carpet completely. A lot of homeowners prefer to use this method when trying to prepare the home for new occupancy. It takes about 24 hours for complete drying after the process, but it is highly effective.
3. Knowledge of your Carpet: The carpet cleaners will always ask questions before they proceed, and it will be very helpful if customers have the right answers. The cleaners need to know the type of carpet, the exact service you need, the exact cause of the stain on the carpet, presence of pets and allergies in the home, how long the carpet has been in use and other related answers. Giving correct answers will help the cleaners know the exact kind of chemicals and materials to use to make the work easier and faster.
4. Confirm Accreditation and Insurance: Before a company can be legally approved to clean a home, they must have a bond by the state. Also, they should have a license to show their authenticity and an insurance plan. This guarantees the safety of your property in your home as their insurance should cover any unlikely damage that occurs in the process of the cleaning. The license shows that they have a proper background, and their staff are legible for the job.
5. Choosing the right materials: Sustainability should be included in all carpet cleaners services. They should be interested in protecting your environment, and there are allergen-free, environmental-friendly chemicals that can be used. Ensure that you find out the type of fluids used by the company. Some homes have pets and children, and some chemicals can be too harsh for them. If your home is like this, you should let your cleaners know.
6. The general appearance of the company: Do not neglect the appearance of a cleaning company. This is a professional job, and everything from the vehicle used in transporting materials, to the staff appearance should be professional. A company that shows up in a battered vehicle should be avoided. What are the chances of them providing an excellent clean up in your home, when they have been unable to provide one for their vehicle? Their vehicle should be a company vehicle with a logo and contact details. The staff should have a cleaning uniform at least. These initial details should never be ignored.
7. Years of experience: A lot of companies started their cleaning business in spring and were unable to last till winter. Running a business is not a day’s job, so if your cleaning company has a reasonable amount of experienced years on their hands, then that is certainly a perk. This is not to say that a new company cannot completely outdo an old one in their service; every company was once new, after all. In actuality, some new companies have already gained a reputation in their location. In the case of a new company with no past experiences, you can check out their references.
8. Guarantee: Companies that give guarantees are very reliable. A guarantee simply means, we are very confident in our abilities; however, if we are unable to satisfy you, we still care enough to either make amends or give a refund. This is a promising service.
9. Read Reviews: Unlike some businesses, a cleaning company can have all positive reviews. Carefully check reviews to make sure that if any, the negatives are outnumbered by the positive. If the positive reviews sound too rosy, then you should tread carefully as this might just be paid reviews. However, most times, positive reviews are truly genuine.
10. Ask for recommendations: When people get exceptional service, they cannot help but share it. You can enquire from friends and family about a good cleaning company. You can also ask questions on social media and track responses.
Our carpet cleaners offer at Ryan Carpet Cleaning is an exceptional one. Years of experience and constant investment in the expansion of the knowledge horizon of our staff keeps us ahead in the cleaning business. You can count on us to give you an impeccable service. Call us on 020 70434316.