Are you planning to move out of your rented property? If yes, then you need to be sure that it is as clean as when you moved in this house. Mostly, the chances are you are not performing a deep cleaning every week and so, there will be some accumulation of dirt and dust almost everywhere. The landlords will try to detect the sum from your deposits in order to cover for cleaning up things that you may have already missed out.
If you want to get the deposit back, then you need to be sure everything is sparkling clean. Our professional cleaners for tenancy cleaning in London can do the entire work for you at the end of tenancy and ensure your landlord feels delighted with the cleanliness of your house when you decide to leave.
Before you may begin with the cleaning work, get in touch with your landlord for the copy of final inspection checklist. In case you are doing the cleaning on your own, check these 6 tips to pass through the final inspection.
1. Kitchen: You need to empty all your shelves and cupboards in order to wipe clean and clear the deposits or crumbs. Try to wipe the inner as well as outer of the cupboard doors, pull out the appliances and clean the floors too. You should wipe the dust completely from the appliances back by using dry cloth. Make sure you clean the fridge both inside and outside and pull the shelves out to clean all the shelves and grooves. Then, defrost your freezer and make sure to wipe out if you are having one. Don’t forget to clean the microwave properly.
2. Hob and oven: There is just nothing bad than cleaning the hob and oven that seem to be very dirty. The deposits of food and thick grime might accumulate that make it the worst cleaning jobs in your kitchen. Try to put some effort for cleaning the rack, trays, oven and hobs till it sparkles. This is one of the things which should be checked during the end of tenancies.
3. Bathroom and kitchen limescale: Limescale may accumulate in due course around the taps in sinks, showers, baths, toilets, tiles and inside the kettle. The good news is that it is not at all impossible for removing the build up. Different ingredients of storage cupboard might be effective in the removal of limescale. The suitable solution of equal distribution of water and white vinegar can be hardy for a kettle descaling. There are specially made cleaning products available that can help to solve the problems of limescale in the bathroom and kitchen.
4. Bathroom: Bathroom is another point that the landlords will check when you want to leave the property. With the help of end of tenancy cleaning services you can make your washroom absolutely clean and spotless, You need to descale the accumulation of limescale and clean tiles, shower, taps and bath until they seem to shine.
5. Window and window treatments: You should clean windows properly from the inside and the outside. Make sure you dust Venetian blinds and wipe them carefully. You should get the curtains cleaned from the professionals to keep them in good condition for many years.
6. Carpets: These are another point where there can be stains or spills. It is always a good decision to hire a carpet cleaner who will do the work of cleaning the carpets for you. You may use a carpet shampoo to get rid of stains or marks in case you want to do it by yourself.
You may hire carpet cleaners at Ryan Carpet Cleaning who can help in doing the cleaning work so that the entire house looks clean and tidy. Thus, you will be able to restore your carpets for several years and save money in the long run.